
To all friends and family.... Welcome!
We've found having friends and family all over the world it's hard to keep track with what's going on with everyone, so Ryan and I have decided to create this blog to keep everyone up to date with our lives and to keep in touch with us. So sit back, relax, and check in often to read "the adventures and mishaps of teamkirk!"
We've found having friends and family all over the world it's hard to keep track with what's going on with everyone, so Ryan and I have decided to create this blog to keep everyone up to date with our lives and to keep in touch with us. So sit back, relax, and check in often to read "the adventures and mishaps of teamkirk!"
2 comments:
Hi its Jenna just thought i would update you. Ive finally qualified as a midwife and have just got my first job, i havent started yet but i think it will be may. Im so jealous of you living out there! your dog is adorable and again im really jealous!!!! I saw Richard Nevard from school the other day and he says hello, hes a dad now of a 3 year old little girl, shes is so spoilt! Hope you are all ok, speak soon xxx
Wow, I miss you mr kirk. I'm glad you're doing well. Thanks for letting us all know what's going on your lives. Y'all look super happy.
-Robby Jarstad
Post a Comment