


So we have the cupcake dress, the matching dresses and the fairy dress. We felt very sneaky trying to take these in the dressing room with out the store people catching us!


And these dresses were our favourites. I wish we had a chance to wear dresses like this, they just make you feel sooooo elegant!
That day we also got to go to the Toronto temple. It's really beautiful and the boys were great while waiting for Lindsey and I, who were talked into hanging around and doing a few things.... you never say no to snowy haired ladies!Our hotel had this sikh theme, there were "Baba" quotes everywhere like.... well I can't remember any of them they were silly but it inspired this picture!
Lindsey and I went to the supermarket to get some lunch stuff and we saw this.....
So that was our trip! We spent the whole of Saturday at Canada's Wonderland.... 10am till 10.10pm of rollercoaster after rollercoaster! It was AMAZING!
5 comments:
I love it! Trying on clothes even though you aren't going to buy. Were the guys with you too? If so, how did you ever convince them to sit and wait for you...lol.
The guys were busy trying on headgear, as evidenced in Ryan's photo...
What lovely ladies and patient gentlemen! Sounds like you guys had fun. I heard that the Ducks won the cup, is that true? (Sorry if that is a sore spot).
hey sweetie that is SUCH a coo idea. get ureself back here so WE can do that!!!
**COOL** i meant cooooool
Post a Comment