I don't think we pay enough attention to what a blessing it is to have toilets. It saves us digging holes in the ground, gets rid of those bad smells and saves us from having to go down to the bottom of the garden in -21 degree weather (if you're lucky to have one in your house). However I came to extremely dislike my loo over the last few months, I have seen the bottom of it more times than I care too and have hugged it more than I could have ever imagined (and more in a way to keep me from sinking to the floor rather than out of love).
However, I have come to appreciate how wonderful it is to be able to go to a toilet and to be able to sit down rather than kneel at it's bowl. I am a crazy pregnant lady but the satisfaction of this is more than I ever realised I could feel.... especially concerning a toilet.
And for anyone who is curious here is a picture of me on my 23rd birthday. I guess I'm wearing a pretty good shirt for someone who is pregnant.... if you look you can see I do have a bump! I was 14 weeks at this point.

1 comment:
ahh. I love toilet blogs.
Post a Comment