Monday, 4 February 2008

Productivity

I love those days when you wake up and feel rested and before your day even really begins you've accomplished so much. Today is one of those days. It's a bonus that it's a Monday. I woke up and got ready (looking pretty good too if I do say so myself) and left the house early - 8am - as seen as I had nothing else to do and took the car to get a much needed oil change at Walmart. While waiting for my car I was able to pick up a few groceries and still made it to work on time for 9am. What a great morning!

I also have a question for Ryan (making it public to put on the pressure haha!). In his latest blog entry he writes that Milestones is now his favourite restaurant... so when are you gonna take me there love of my life? hehe.
I took a photo of us on Saturday to show my extreme hugeness! Craziness! Right now I'm 22 weeks. Gotta say though I am one of those women some other women hate as I love being pregnant! Once the sickness stopped I really enjoy watching myself growing and feeling something poking around in there. I'm not worried or nervous about anything and I'm healthy! I do have a bit of a sore back... actually it can be very sore (I think it stems from sleeping on the floor for a week and pushing and lifting some things I shouldn't have) but it's not a bad thing as I get some massage therapy coverage in Ryan's work benefits so I think I might just go for a pregnancy massage and that can't be bad!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

You are so cute! I'm glad you love being pregnant, cause you really just shine.

Jessica said...

I LOVE the colour of your living room.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Pregnancy massage is THE BEST!! Get as many as you can both before AND after that baby arrives. That's one benefit you want to take advantage of. You're looking great. I LOVED being pregnant...not sure if I love it enough to get pregnant again but we'll see.....

Jessica said...

That is so good that you love being pregnant if it wasnt for the wonderful result i couldnt be paid enough.