I sat down tonight and organised the photos from my baby shower and realised my mum was the one taking them and I didn't get a single picture with her in it! I feel awful! I'm a horrible daughter!!! In fact we didn't take a single picture while she was here because we were out shopping the whole time. So before you scroll down to see the fun we had, spare a thought for my wonderful mum who I love soooooo much who took them.

These are my wonderful friends who organised the whole thing!

Me in the chair of honour

Some of our guests

Hard at work playing a game

Cutting the cake hubby picked out... it was delicious!

The pile of gifts!
A huge thank you again to everyone! I really am blessed to be around such amazing people who were SO generous! We were really spoilt!
3 comments:
your one of the lucky pregnant women that just look amazing when expecting.
you look like you had so much fun!!
so you need now is the baby!!!
You've got that pregnant glow people always talk about. So does Corbit - he looked like he thought the party was for him. Cute!
What fun!!
Post a Comment