So today I discovered one of Paige's talents. Projectile pooping. It was hillarious. A few days ago I was changing her and had put her new nappy under her just about to seal the deal when she peed and pooped. I was extremely impressed with myself for averting a messy disaster with my impeccable timing. However today I failed miserably. I felt the little cute farts coming but didn't even get my hand out of the way in time as I lunged for the clean nappy she projected her poop right across the changing table! For those who don't know about babies poop... she's just coming up to being three weeks old and her poop is yellow and runny, like a splat. I couldn't stop laughing and when I looked at Paige she had this little grin on her face.
Saturday, 21 June 2008
Baby's got talent!
This week actually went really well. My first full week alone with Paige and we spent most of it sleeping! We even managed to get out of the house for some scheduled appointments that all went very smoothly. My baby is an angel! Her sleeping this week has been really good, we'll feed her between 10-11 and the time that that feeding last for can vary but hasn't gone past midnight yet... then she wakes up between 1-2am and then again between 4-5am and then sometime between 7-8am. I can handle that! As long as I keep getting my naps during the day I can deal with getting up a few times in the night! I'm also beginning to find that I will nap for most of the day but then I can get a few things done at home too. I don't push it, but I can hoover one day, maybe do laundry another. Baby steps!
Ryan and I watched the NHL entry draft last night online, it was so exciting! Paige slept through her first introduction to the great Canadian game but that's ok, she's got time and Ryan will be the best teacher... dedicated and knowledgable! hehe. Watching it also made me want Paige to marry a hockey player. I know it's a long way off yet but these guys going into the NHL, some of them are studs! I know, a parents number one mistake, trying to live their lives through their children. Incase anyone is wondering I am partly joking, I don't want any boy anywhere near my baby girl for an extremely long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol those were the days, you're right, it's better to laugh about it than to get mad, glad to hear things are going good :)
Post a Comment