Congratulations Katie and Ryan! Can't wait to meet Paige in a few weeks. Hope your labour was smooth. I was sending you happy birth vibes!!
Awwww! She's finally here! More pics more pics. Congrats!
OH MY HEAVENS, she is adorable...you'll have to call me when you have a free minute Katie work # 613-270-2515 (I want all the details) Congratulations to all, job well done ;0)Mel
I am so happy for you guys she is so beautiful.
Oooh!!!Congratulations to you both. She looks super-cute.
she is sooo cute!! can't wait to find out all the details.i hope you are recovering quickly and paige is soing well!
Welcome little girl! I hope everything went smooth in the labor process! She is beautiful Katie! I can't wait to see more pictures!!P.S. I also LOVE her name. =) In case that mattered...ever.
YAAAAAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations Katie and Ryan! Can't wait to meet Paige in a few weeks. Hope your labour was smooth. I was sending you happy birth vibes!!
Awwww! She's finally here! More pics more pics. Congrats!
OH MY HEAVENS, she is adorable...you'll have to call me when you have a free minute Katie work # 613-270-2515 (I want all the details) Congratulations to all, job well done ;0)
Mel
I am so happy for you guys she is so beautiful.
Oooh!!!
Congratulations to you both. She looks super-cute.
she is sooo cute!!
can't wait to find out all the details.
i hope you are recovering quickly and paige is soing well!
Welcome little girl! I hope everything went smooth in the labor process! She is beautiful Katie! I can't wait to see more pictures!!
P.S. I also LOVE her name. =) In case that mattered...ever.
YAAAAAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Post a Comment