Saturday, 13 September 2008
Boys have cooties!
It's almost midnight on a Saturday night and I'm waiting for my baby to fall asleep. Poor thing, she has a cold and I'm wiping her itty bitty snotty nose, changing her frequently poopy nappies and wanting to just cuddle her until she falls asleep and is all cuddled out. She's super cute even when she's sick! She's such a trooper, even though she's not feeling great she's still smiley and cheery. She's sitting in her little chair next to me and as I reach down and put my hand on my little baby's cheek stroking her soft skin with my thumb her two little arms come around my one big arm hugging it. Now I'm just an emotional wreck. However it gives me a chance to teach her her first lesson.... I think she caught the cold from Dash which means boys have cooties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boys totally have cooties.
Did you delete a really great post about getting emotional in a House episode? I thought that was fun!!
Post a Comment