Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Funny Paige

Paige is hilarious! She has a personality just like her dad, she does things to be funny :) She's also smart, she knows what she likes and she's figured out how to get things... even if it is a little unconventional!

Story 1:
I was getting Paige ready for bed and Ryan was eating an ice lolly (Popsicle). Paige goes crazy when she sees lolly's and she knows what she wants. I take her over to Ryan and tell her to give her daddy a kiss goodnight. She goes in, mouth wide open covering Ryan's lips and out comes the tongue, licking his lips to get as much flavour as possible! It was soooooo funny! She comes away, smacking her lips happy with her conquest and ready for bed.

Story 2:
I mentioned previously that I have started watching a friends little boy Dash. This second week I've noticed Paige being a lot more clingy, arms around the neck she wants to sit with me or stand on my lap, she just wants to be close. It's kind of nice having her so cuddly! The other day she woke from her nap after Dash and so I was sitting on the floor with her on my lap while she was having a drink and we were both watching Dashiell as he was climbing up on to the tv turning it on and off. I couldn't move with Paige on my lap so every time Dash made a move I would say "Dashiell, no!" He would look at me and hesitate but it wasn't very effective. After the third time I gave up and decided to deal with it later. However Paige had other ideas. The next time Dash went to turn the tv on she pointed and followed with a "bah! bah bah bah!" Translation - she was mimicking me, telling Dashiell no! It was funny and at the same time I realised how I now have to be careful because she is becoming a little copy cat!

No comments: