Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Big Sister

I may find it hard sometimes to understand Paige as she's turning into her own little independent person but there are two instances right now that I'm so very proud of....

1. The night before Halloween we had our trunk-or-treat activity at church. There was a colouring table set up and that's what Paige chose to do (she's a very good colourer). It turns out it was a colouring competition and Paige won! She won her first competition!

2. Today Sloan fell off a chair and really was upset. Paige was very concerned and trying to look after her sister. I decided getting some lunch ready might help calm Sloan down so I put her in her chair while I sorted something out. I turned round and found Paige standing on a chair next to Sloan turning the cd player on. I asked her what she was doing and she said 'music helping Sloan'. What a sweetheart, the moment the Josh Groban cd started playing Sloan stopped crying and Paige stayed right next to her telling her it was going to be all right. Who wouldn't want a big sister like that??

1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

It's going to be so wonderful to watch them grow up together. They won't know life without each other!!