Saturday, 20 November 2010

Laundry

Paige has a nightie with Tinkerbell on that she got from her Auntie Laura for her birthday and she LOVES this nightie. Tonight while Paige was having her bath I picked the Tinkerbell pjs out and put them on the bed ready for when she was done. She came into the bedroom went over and picked her nightie up and said...
"OH! Tinkerbell! Thank you mummy! Thank you mummy for washing them!" and I got a big kiss. I would do laundry every day to get that reaction! She was so happy, her whole face just lit up, I love that little girl!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute it is sure nice to be appreciated for all of the little things moms do! Bryton loves the princess pjs too little girls are so fun!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Oh man....I wish my boys did this!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Hey Katie, if you're leavin' FB, you had better update your blog more often. Ha ha. How ever are we going to hear your family news?? Cute cute cute kids you have.