So I don't do crafts. Or at least I didn't until pinterest came along. Pinterest has opened a whole world of possibilities to me. Other people doing the hard part of figuring the craft out and sharing their secrets so that even someone as craft-illiterate as myself can attempt to make beautiful things whether for my own home and family or for others. A personal hand made gift is often so much nicer and more thoughful than a bought one.
A friend of mine got married in Fiji recently and is now waiting for her husband to be able to come to Canada, so I made them a 'love map'. The first heart is a map of where they met, the second is a picture of the Temple where they married (because the map was the same for where they met) and the third is a map of where their first home will be together. I had so much fun doing it and it's given me confidence to do more!
No comments:
Post a Comment