Monday, 28 May 2012

My happy boy

Theo is just the happiest little boy I know.  There are two particular instances I want to note so I don't forget....

Just a few moments ago we were sitting on the floor in the girls bedroom and I started throwing beanie babies at him (not at him at him I threw them to just in front of him thinking he'd pick them up) a few may of hit him in the head (don't judge, they're just beanie babies!) and he started laughing hysterically.  I just love his toothy grin but it was more than that.  The shoulders were going and he laughed so hard he actually fell backwards.  I just adored it!

The other thing I love to see is when the girls come jumping round the corner on their space hoppers and you have Theo frantically crawling behind to keep up once again laughing hysterically.  Is there anything more joyful than hearing a baby laugh?  Well, maybe hearing all three of your babies laughing together :)

1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

That's one cute little boy! Can't wait to finally meet him.