Tuesday, 24 July 2012

My Baby turns 1!!!!



So today was Theo's first birthday!!!  Poor baby has the roseola virus.  He had a rough day and we waited to do presents until daddy got home from work but, by that point he'd almost had enough.  He ate his cake and then had a lovely cuddle with mummy, falling asleep and in bed by 6pm!

Poor baby, eating cake but wanting to be in bed!
I don't think it's quite hit me yet that my baby, my last baby, is now one.  I've spent the day down memory lane, remembering what happened this time last year (he's been a dream boy ever since I went into labour, things could not have been any better!) and I've been missing my mum a lot remembering that she flew in the day before I had him (perfect timing by nana and Theo!) and then spent the next six weeks with us.  It was a wonderful beginning, my family altogether with nana!

Theo is the perfect addition to our family.  He has a gorgeous smile always ready and has the loveliest personality.  He adores his sisters and his sisters adore him.  He is a real blessing and we love him so completely.

In Palmyra July 18th 2012
Happy First Birthday to my baby boy :)

2 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

He's so very cute! What a lovely family you have Katie. It's amazing how the time flies.

Roseola sucks.

Amy said...

ONE all ready! Time certainly does fly! What a handsome little man.