Sunday night we had some friends come over for a game of Monopoloy and it was a fantastic night! We had Greg and Emily McAteer, Dan and Kate McAteer and later Lindsey and Otto Guerreo joined us. We started with Monopoly and it eventually game down to Dan and Ryan (our two top money managers) battling it out to see who could get the most money! The rest of us left and started a game of phase 10.
Yes.... yes, I won, I am the reigning champ although kudos to Lindsey who joined the game half way through and caught up with everyone! It was a great night with great friends and as sad as it may sound I don't remember the last time I stayed up until 1am!
Today was soooo relaxing but went sooooo fast and now I've decided I prefer not working! It was a beautiful day today so obviously Ryan and I went to see a movie! We saw Spiderman 3, very cheesy but not a bad movie, good morals. However Ryan was very disappointed with it and he says embarrassed because I cried (although I kept it discreet). I cry more and more in movies all the time! I'm getting more emotional the older I get!
I have also fulfilled my promise made in an earlier blog to get a picture of me and Kate!






2 comments:
Who's the classy lady with the finger in her eye?
Love the hair! It looks great, must have been why you won the game.
Post a Comment