So a quick post before the computer is disconnected for the move and before I run out to get Ryan and grab...... our Keys!!!!!!! Our very own HOUSE KEYS!!!!
I was going to put up all these pictures of our really fabulous camping trip, oh it was SO relaxing! However, my batteries died and I then realised I'd packed my charger and my spare batteries.... they're in a box somewhere! So I'll have an entry soon with lots of pictures.
.... this entry however is so you can try and see how emotional this time is for me! It's a BIG change! I'm am really excited, nervous, not sure what to worry about. I'm trying to think of the best way to organize our time and what project to start first. What colours to paint, how far will our money stretch! The anticipation is crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy! Oh and to top it all off, Ryan had a break down the other night thinking he found a grey hair! We concluded it was gel but it was a wonderful break for me, Ryan's face was hillarious!
So now back to the boxes and time to get our keys! We'll have pictures soon, wish us luck!
3 comments:
It may have been a grey hair. Sometimes when they think they have been spotted they hide themselves until peering eyes have relaxed. The best way to tell is to check and see if the waist of his pants has moved up a couple inches toward his belly button, if his hearing is going, or if he feels the need to go to bed at 8:30. If any of these symptoms are evident then yes... It was probably a grey hair.
lol @ above comment
Congrats on the new house and good luck with the new move!! I'll look forward to all of the pictures.
I started getting grey hair at 18. I have had to fight to keep my pants from creeping upward.
Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment