Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Yes

Yes. Come June 7th (approximately) there will be a mini Kirk! It was going to be a Christmas suprise but due to sickness and worry that people would figure it out before we told our families we shared our happy news with parents and siblings on Sunday, so we are now free to tell the world. You know, you can have a list of names you may like but when the reality of actually having to name a kid comes it's not that easy!!! (Lucky we still have 7months!) Ryan thinks the coolest thing about this so far is that the birthdate is due to be 06.07.08!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you guys!! Woweeeeee!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH ~~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What a blessing!!
You are about to set out on the most wonderful adventure of your entire life!

take good care, and do as little as possible until you feel better!!

Michele

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!!! I guess I don't have to start a rumour now ;)

Soon enough you can start joining in on our "mom" conversations and comparing stories...lol.

Ummm, does that mean you're too sick to have an Office party? If so, can I borrow season 3 please? :S

Eric Jakob said...

First a house now the kids. Call me when you are looking for a minivan.

Oh and you'd better pick out 2 or 3 good names. Heaven forbid you'd have to use them all at once!

Jeff Ward said...

Katie!! Congratulations, I can't tell you how excited I was to read this. I hope you start feeling better soon, so that you can put up some pictures when your belly starts to grow. Hurray!!

Lexi said...

Sorry, that post was not by Jeff, it was by me, Lexi. Obviously. lol

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!!!!
congrads!!!

you will make the most amazing mum!!!!

take care of yourself, it truly is the most amazing adventure you can ever begin..... the laughs..... the tears... the memories it's so great.

how exciting.

we love you

the west familoy
xxx