Thursday, 15 November 2007
Crying over...?!
So last night I was lying on the couch trying to push the nausea out of my mind by watching some brain dumbing tv when Private Practice (the spin off from Grey's Anatomy) came on. These shows are entertaining but real rubbish, all about sex and.... well that's about it. So on this episode they had three different story lines going, one woman who had three boys and was in labour with what she thought was her first girl, a woman who was robbing a shop and whose water broke while holding the baby's father, two random people and a doctor hostage and a woman who was going into labour who's husband was a cop and had been killed early in her pregnancy. Now I'm emotionally sensitive as it is, I will cry and bawl in most movies... goodness, I cried the first time I saw Brother Bear! Any injustice or anything heart warming or anything that counts as a worst nightmare for myself sets me off. I'm also now covered under the excuse that my hormones are haywire due to my little alien. So I'm watching tv and it's the storyline of the woman who's husband was a policeman who had died that first got me sniffling. She was so scared of being alone she had planned everything and one of her husbands police buddies showed up and said that she was family and he was there for her. She didn't want him in the room with her but he wasn't budging. As the story went on half of the police force ended up being in the lobby while she's freaking out during labour because her husband is dead. I am not kidding when I say I was crying and I mean sobbing for about 45minutes. Ryan comes down after about 15minutes of my break down soooo worried as he doesn't know whats wrong with me. After asking what was wrong and my explaining he then started laughing and was laughing at me for the next 45minutes!!! I guess it must've been pretty funny but for me the whole ordeal was heart wrenching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can SOOO relate. I can't blame it on pregnancy or hormones but I think I cry every Remembrance Day...
You're not the only one and I'm not even pregnant.
I wish I could blame my wet eyes on hormones, but I can't. I'm just a cry baby. Put in the Notebook or Armageddon....and grab a box of tissues. ;)
Ha, for me that crying didn't stop even AFTER I was pregnant. Those hormones do a job on your brain that I think is permanent. Wait, even cell phone commercials will getcha!!
Post a Comment