What a great weekend! Friday was awful for me, I think I threw up the worst ever that day (because I forgot to take my medicine) but then right now I'm going puke free for three days! Saturday Ryan and I did some shop exploring, just spending some time mall browsing before coming home to watch a fantastic Sens game! Sunday though was when the real fun begun...
I had no idea when I married Ryan what a LARGE family I was marrying into and having left all my family behind and being pretty close to my extended fam I love it when all of Ryan's family get together! So Sunday was Jaime's blessing and our first meeting and I'm telling you, it was love at first sight! She is a beautiful baby who didn't cry when I held her (thanks to a bottle) and was so comfortable being passed around the noisy crowd. It was a big crowd too.... must of been 30 people at least (and that's only part of the family) but it was a great time.
So I'm now at work and I am SO UNCOMFORTABLE! My butt hurts, my stomach hurts and I wish more than anything that I was sleeping and I'm not even large, this is gonna be a very long six months.
I must just mention at this point that I am SO SO SO excited for Christmas. It's taking all my will power to not start decorating and listening to the music. This is unusual as for the past three years or so Christmas has been an exciting holiday but one that has just come and gone. This year it is going to be a completely different ball game!
3 comments:
Wish we could have been there for Jaime's blessing! I loved seeing the pictures. Beautiful baby. Think, at this time next year you'll be getting ready for YOUR baby's first Christmas.
We have started putting up Christmas decorations already....my neighbour put his lights up so I thought I now had permission. The season is so short that I want to make the best of it and stretch it out as long as I can!!
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....in Ottawa.......
Ummm, I started listening to Christmas music Nov. 1 but that's only because I bought Josh Groban's new CD that came out at that time.
Plus with all the nativity pageant planning, I'm in the mood already. So I say go for it, start decorating and listening to music.
Tis the season, my friend.
hahah you are so funny. I hope you are feeling better!!!!! You will be one good looking preggo tho, can't wait to see you get huge!!
Post a Comment