Tuesday, 27 November 2007

Katie is....

(begin each paragraph with the blog title... it will make more sense!)

...a little intrigued.... in my blog hopping adventures there have been quite a few blogs that have had their content talking about how people write their blogs about their perfect lives and how everything is wonderful, that there is little honesty in blogging that people leave out the bad things as they don't want people to see that. Well take note.... I can write the good with the bad!

...very excited to be pregnant and starting a family, it's what Ryan and I wanted, but...

...SICK AND TIRED. Literally and physically. I am still being sick and what makes it worse is I went about 4 days without being sick and then Friday I ate something for breakfast that disagreed with tummy and it was the worst day of my whole pregnancy so far. It was then a domino effect and Saturday was terrible. Throwing up in the Walmart bathroom removed any pride I had left when it comes to spewing my guts. Sunday would have been wonderful if it would've have been a day of rest but I had to be up and about making sure things are moving along for our Christmas party as I won't be around this weekend. Which meant between the toilet and organizing, trying not to forget anything, I got little rest. My body is exhausted. Coming to work on Monday being sick zapped anything I had left in me. The accountant at work (technically my boss) was on holiday and so I went and lie on the floor of her office and had a 45min nap which worked wonders. I have wonderful co-workers who are all mothers and have so much understanding for what I'm going through, it makes life a lot easier. Today not much improvement. I am still being sick and it is leaving me thoroughly exhausted. The medicine doesn't do anything for me anymore so I'm on my own. I do not do well when I'm tired. I do not do well when I am going to bed at 10pm and getting enough sleep and I'm still tired.

...complaining, and sorry for it because even though I'm all for honesty I know people don't want to hear constant complaining. Especially when it won't do a thing to help the situation.

...feeling a tad better now.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You'll find once you're a mother, you'll have even more to vent about. So vent away, my friend. Vent away.

Lexi said...

I tend to think of my blog as some sort of journal. So when your child is old enough to read, hand him/her a copy of this entry and tell them how much you love them. Hope you feel better soon - are you chowing down on Saltine crackers? I heard they help with the nausea.