What a wonderful day today has been so far :) The day of my birth, comes but once a year, and today I'm really enjoying it! Nothing super special has happened, it's just been a good day. The more I think about it too, the more I think that December 6th is a great day to have a birthday.
One of the things I find funniest is that I'm pretty much 100% sure I'm the youngest person in my place of work which means when everyone finds out that I'm only turning 23 I hear gasps and exclamations of how old I've just made everyone else feel! It's actually quite satisfying! Maybe mostly because I know at some point in my life the tables will be turned.
So I turned 23, I have a little belly to show for it and next year I will have a baby in tow. Wow. What a year this one will be!
N.B. I have not been sick or felt sick today..... is it coincidence or is God giving me a break?? We will soon see! Life is good!!!
2 comments:
Sorry I missed your birthday! Hope you had a lovely day! 23.....man, you're just a kid!! :-) Considering that I'm almost 12 years older than you...yup, I feel REALLY old!!!
Happy Birthday, Katie! I know what you mean by people gasping when they find out how old you are. I get the same when they hear how old I am and then they find out how old my kids are. :)
Post a Comment