Oh my goodness, how depressing is it reading the news, whether it be local or international right now. It's just one thing after the other, is there really nothing good happening in the world today or do they think that no-one is interested, because I know I'd like to hear some good things. I take the bad things to heart way too much and just end up feeling so sad. Can you petition for good news? Is there any kind of action you can take? I guess don't read or listen to it but I think it is important to know what is going on in the world. I guess it's just another example of you have to take the bad with the good....
So to do my part I will end on a happy note. I received this email yesterday and I thought it was hillarious!
GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING - DO NOT SWALLOW CHEWING-GUM!!
2 comments:
I think that is hilarious and i am soooo excited for you guys, girls are so fun boys are too but girl clothes are cuter
VERY funny!!
Post a Comment