Well I've been posting a lot more in the past few months due to an increase in time on my hands, however I notice when reading friends blogs that there are either a lot more people in their 'blog friends' list or just a plethera more comments. Now I may just not be a very interesting read and I do write this mainly for my own benefit but I am curious.... does anyone visit and read my blog?
9 comments:
i do!
kmc
I do avidly. Need more news of Corbit!
RE, Colchester
I do too!
All the time
Yours is one of my favorites.
of course. you force me to read it. you threaten to thrash my guitars unless you see me sit down and read your blog entries.
Heck yes.
I read it too Katie!!
It's just there's another jessica who comments and it kinda feels funny...
I'm the fallowfield-galazy chocolates eating Jessica ;)
I read your blog too it takes me back to good old tuscon I do miss that summer minus kassi it was the best one yet ( i sure hope kassi doesnt read your blog i think i am safe
Post a Comment