Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Hubby and Home

I can see Ryan reading this rolling his eyes and I haven't even begun yet! haha! Anyway, I'm at work, bored stiff (the printing industry is struggling right now. Makes for very long days and money is the only motivating factor - how sad - otherwise I would take maternity leave right now!) and whilst doing some blog hopping it seems that a lot of people have been filling out this questionnaire. So as seen as I have some time to kill I figured I might as well.....
What is his name? Ryan
How long have you been together? Including dating, four years more or less exactly
Who eats more? I would say Ryan but I'm beginning to rival him! He definately snacks more!
Who said "I love you" first? Ryan.... he likes to remind me of this fact
Who is taller? Ryan... just.
What's his favorite sport? Hockey and football (soccer)
Who is smarter? Why would I ever admit that Ryan was smarter than me?! That's a secret!
Who does the laundry? Me, although he will carry the basket downstairs for me and help fold if I ask.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me, he does suprise me sometimes though.
Who pays the bills? Me... with his paycheque! haha. I think that's how Ryan likes to keep me aware of our finances, sneaky!
Who cooks dinner? Me as I'm home first and hungriest
Who drives when you are together? Ryan, unless he wants to sleep.
Who is more stubborn? Good question... me, until the guilt kicks in
Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me, he looked like a naughty school boy after!
Who proposed? Ryan - he blindfolded me drove around for a while and took me to the lighthouse at Dick Bell Park where we first talked about marriage. Removing my blindfold he had his guitar where he played a song he had written for me and the last line was the question - he even balanced on one knee with his guitar while he sung 'will you marry me'? I know romantic.
Who has more siblings? We are both the eldest of four. Both of our families are two boys two girls too!
Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmmm, we normally discuss the issue, both stating points of view and then I trust Ryan to make the best decision. He does a great job and I still feel like it means we share the 'pants'.

No comments: