Wednesday, 12 March 2008

ABCs

I do believe this is my first ever blog tag, thanks Linda!

A-Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Ryan is the obvious one but my girls are Kate, Michelle & Lindsey
C-Cake or Pie: Cake all the way... ooooo I want cake right now!
D-Day of Choice: hmmmm, Saturday, the only morning we don't necessarily have to get up early.
E- Essential Item: Calendar, I got a desk one from work and love it!
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, but only the green, white and red ones.
H- Hometown: if we're going by where we were born Harrogate, N.Yorkshire England
I- Indulgence(s): Eating out
J- January or July: Read previous posts and that's a no-brainer. Definitely July.
K-Kids: One nameless to debut sometime in the next twelve weeks
L-Life is incomplete without: Ryan and when Ryan's being a pain chocolate ;)
M- Marriage Date: December 28th 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 3 and 3 in-laws and 2 in-law spouses, they count now right??
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Cockroaches, one of the two reasons stopping us from moving to Tucson! haha
Q- Quote: It's a CS Lewis one too long for me to type... actually I don't know it by heart and I don't want to mess it up, maybe I'll post it at a later date.
R- Reason To Smile: I'm about to eat my sandwich
S- Season: Summertime! I have big plans for spending this summer on my front lawn planting a little garden or lying on a blanket reading with baby sleeping in the shade next to the dog and watching Ryan arrive home from work everyday!
T- Tag Six: Cat, Ryan, Lisa, Lexi, Jess A and Kristina Clark (so I can get to know you better!)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm actually very boring
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor all the way
W- Worst Habit: Probably being a little negative sometimes....
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Never had an x-ray so definitely ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Right now sandwiches, but ones with fresh bread not loaf bread
Z- Zippers or Zebras: Zebras look cute enough but zippers keep me warm.

1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

You are a really neat gal! I have something to send you and Ryan for your baby. I came across it a few weeks ago and thought it was better suited for your baby than for my kidlets. I'll see if I have your email address and you can send me your snail mail location.