So I had my doctors appointment this morning. Being in my third trimester they now get bumped to every two weeks instead of monthly. I strive to ever be the good patient which means my appointments last all of five minutes. I go in, pee on the stick, get weighed, get my blood pressure checked, get my belly measured, get the heartbeat checked, get asked if I have any questions which is always no (maybe I'm not curious enough??) and then leave with a new appointment. Easy. I also started busing to the hospital, sorry but I'm not paying $15 parking for five minutes, it works out pretty well.
So I now weigh 139lbs which means I've put on approx. 20lbs from my pre-baby weight (although when I was being sick I went down to 114 so I've probably technically put on more! hehe). My blood pressure was perfect, my belly measured perfectly (they measure in cms and you're meant to measure the same number as the amount of weeks you are - so I'm 28cm) and for the first time ever we found the baby's heartbeat instantly! It was quite amusing for myself as in all my appointments previously I've being lying there while she prods and pokes trying to get the baby to move so we can hear, but the moment she touched the stick to my stomach today there was a 'boom boom boom boom' instantly. It was pretty cool. So my next appointment is April 2nd which works out perfectly as my mum flies in the day before so she can come and hear the heartbeat. I told her not to come for the birth because no-one's gonna be allowed in there other than Ryan so I bet she'll be super excited to hear the heartbeat.
In case people wonder why I don't write more about being pregnant it's really for the reasons stated above. My pregnancy is going so smoothly that there really isn't anything to talk about! I'm fine, baby's fine and Ryan's fine. Life is good!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment