Thursday, 3 April 2008
Suprise!
I arrived home yesterday to a living room full of people and a 'SURPRISE!!!!'. My best friends had put together a surprise baby shower for while my mum is visiting! Least to say, I was totally overwhelmed at the love and thought they put into doing something like this for me... lil ol me who doesn't get surprise parties but my friends loved me enough to sneak around for goodness knows how long arranging this! It was SO much fun too! I had the people who mean most to me here in Canada with me in one room with my mum, it was absolutely wonderful! I really am extremely lucky to have such great friends and my mum agreed with me, she loves them too and I think her mind can now rest easy knowing that I have amazing people here to look after me, especially when baby comes. We played some games, laughed together, reminisced together and then I got spoilt with gifts for baby.... everything from a baby bath, to clothes, blankets, books, toys and lotions. It really was fantastic. Hubby even did great picking a delicious chocolate cake! Mum took some pictures so I'll work on getting those up asap but I want my sneaky friends if they're reading this to know just how much I love and appreciate them, I couldn't ask for better girls in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how amazingly sweet!!
hope all is well with baby and your not getting too tired!!
That's so fun!!! Glad you had a good time!!!
You deserve it, you were a great friend to throw some for so many of us!! Hope you're doing well!
I wished I could have been there but I had a stake meeting scheduled for that night. You know how I love a good party. I was definitely thinking about you though!
Sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment