My dream starts with reality actually. I have to get up to use the bathroom and as I look at the clock it's 4.40am. I crawl back into bed and fall asleep and next thing I know it's the afternoon of the next day and Ryan is there holding the baby. I feel great as labour has happened while I was sleeping so I don't really know what went on but now we have the baby! However when I tell Ryan I feel great he collapses into a chair next to the bed and tells me how awful it was watching me go through so much pain for so long and not being able to do anything. In my mind though I've slept through the whole thing and don't remember a single thing about being in labour!
hehe, if that's only what it was really like!!!
One of the great things about being at home right now is being able to rest and Corbit loves having me home. He's never far from my side, usually sleeping but he's really really cute! Here's a picture I took yesterday, he always looks so comfortable and I feel bad every time I get up to do something because then he has to get up and move to wherever I've moved to!
2 comments:
Wow what a great dream! If only the process of getting baby here was so simple...
I hope the actually process is as smooth and dreamlike as possible for you! I can't wait to "meet" baby!
i want a birth like that...lol!!!
how long have you got left now?
Post a Comment