I am sleep deprived... when the time comes that Paige is sleeping and I have the choice between eating or sleeping I choose sleeping which might not be the best option but... I can fit back into most of my pre-pregnancy clothes! Yippee!
For the grandads we took pictures of Paige with little signs saying she loved them. That also went down well. All in all, we did good! It definitely helps though that our little girl is so darn cute! She is just adorable!

My dad printed off the grandad Foster picture and took a copy over to my grandad (Paige's Great-Grandad). He is part of the masons. He was so chuffed (happy) by the picture that he's taking a copy to his masonic meeting this week and when they have their toast they'll do a special toast to Paige! Who would've thought, my baby girl being toasted by the masons!
I'm sure I have specific things I could write about, however the last week really is just a blur!
Yesterday was Ryan's first official Fathers Day. I had so much fun getting his gift ready. I made a card and painted Paige's hands and put her hand prints on the front and she signed her name in the card. For a gift we bought some white vests (onsies) and made some t-shirt transfers with some pictures of her and her dad and 'I love my daddy'. She wore one to church and had some of the ladies teary eyed when they saw! I feel like it was a successful gift :) Ryan was a proud daddy.
So the sleep deprivation is hard. It was lovely having Ryan home last week, I think I'll get more daytime sleep with him being back at work though! We're finding things that work though, whether it's maneuvering the pillows in the middle of the night so I can feed and sleep or feeding her more often during the day so that she sleeps more at night - every night is different though but with Ryan's support learning to manage and appreciate this time is a little easier. I love it when she's feeding and I look at her and she has her eyes open. Those gorgeous big blue eyes and her little jaw moving as she "eats", it really is special.
2 comments:
She is so cute! I love the shirt you made her too. Oh and I thought it was neat to know that your great grandpa is a mason. My poppy (grandpa) is a mason as well. I don't know to much about it mason's but I know many aspects of their belief system paralell ours. We always tell him that Jospeh Smith was a mason too, in hopes that he'll want to learn more about him... (he's not a member) lol. We'll good luck getting some more sleep. Congrats again!
Ummm...the whole first year will probably feel like a blur!
Post a Comment