Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a busy time leading up to December with the trip to England for Paige and myself (which was absolutely wonderful, I know I haven't blogged about it yet) and the church Christmas Party I was organizing (that went really really well, I was SO happy!) and Paige is just so entertaining right now I am easily distracted, which meant any Christmas greetings whether it be a card or letter fell by the wayside. For people other than myself my life probably seems pretty boring as all I really have to talk about is Paige anyway! So this will have to suffice as our Christmas greetings...

We are thinking of all our family and friends and we wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and hope everyone is looking forward to a BRAND NEW YEAR which for us is looking like a great year already with Paige, a returned brother and a new niece or nephew to come! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: