Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Decision made...

I've made my decision. My blog is going private. Saturday Feb 28th. So if you want to keep access to my blog let me have your email address so I can send an invitation :) Don't assume I have your email either, I lost all my email contacts a few months a go and haven't been able to get them back. You have a week and a half!

11 comments:

Suzanne Lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lexi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan and Katie said...

Just so people know - if they've left a comment with their email address once I've got the email I delete the comment :)

Amy said...

Thanks Katie! =)

jysika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jen and brody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.