Tuesday, 10 February 2009
It would be so much easier if....
.... I could understand baby. It's 3pm. I've been trying to put Paige down for a nap since 1pm (she only had a 1/2hr nap this morning so I didn't think it too early). I should have trusted the fact that I know Paige goes down for her nap no crying, fighting or fussing and that if that's not the case somethings not quite right. Why did I not think that something wasn't right? She had had a bowl of food for lunch, she was clean and we had played together. What did I do differently to get her down with no fussing finally? More food. My baby LOVES to eat. It seems so obvious why did I not think of it sooner?! I'm telling you there's more to this mum thing than meets the eye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's getting SO BIG! And of course, she's cuter than ever! After 3 kids I'm STILL learning to speak 'mom'!!
Right when you think you have things figured out they go and change their minds.. I dont think I will ever fully understand kids.. Paige is so sweet she seems like she is always happy, Bryton has the same pj's so cute...
I like the new wallpaper. Very scrapbookerish.
Love mXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
and it goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, you have produced the most gorgeous baby since 1984-1992.Love youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment