So here is the dilema.... I started this blog as a way for family and friends to be able to follow what is going on and I started it with the intention of it being open for people to read. Now I have Paige and some extrememly cute pictures of my baby girl and I'm becoming a little more aware that maybe I only want my friends and family to see our life. Just out of curiosity what are people's opinions as I make what I see as an important decision.
7 comments:
if you are at all concerned make it private!
i make all pitures private as you can never be too careful with your children.
I think they should be private. Family and friends get to see them.
Love Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree. It is kind of a pain to have people log in, but the people who really want to know how things are going and keep posted in your life will check in and see what's going on with you guys. I've felt more at ease posting pictures knowing that I know exactly who is looking at them :) Goodluck!
I have mixed feelings. In your case, I'd go private as your personal information is out there. It's a family blog and Catherine is right, those who want to keep posted will be able to check-in through logging on.
Catherine, I realize I don't know you exactly, but I have missed seeing your adventures since you went private. You have a lovely family and it's fun to see what folks I knew in my childhood are doing now. I have such fond memories of your father-in-law and my time in Primary with him in 2nd ward. Plus, you have a cute kidlet. I guess that makes me a stalker?
Really, I'm quite harmless. Exhausted but quite harmless! :-)
It's up to you but I think I would go private. It's safer for your family
I don't care either way right now. But if you care, then you need to do what you need to do and not feel bad. Make your blog private. I'll still come visit! :o)
It's totally up to you but if you do make it private, I hope I can still follow your blog ;)
Post a Comment