Thursday, 30 April 2009
Fun times
Monday was an absolutely stunning day. So what do you do on a stunning day? You go to the closest thing to a beach in the middle of the second biggest country in the world, Mooneys Bay. Some sand on the banks of the Rideau River. We took a picnic lunch and had a lovely few hours sunning ourselves and enjoying the company of some good friends. Not working is FABULOUS!

I have to have a little mention too... on Sunday Paige was able for the first time to have some little pigtails in her hair! She looked so cute, not like a baby any more but a little girl :) It was funny, one side of her hair is a lot thicker than the other so we had some mismatched pigtails that made it even cuter! It took me twenty minutes to get it right though, tiny clips and wispy hair yet it took my friend not 5 seconds to fix them when they were falling out! I obviously need some more practice.....JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
PIGTAILS?!?!?! how fun!! she is adorable!!!!!!!!!!
i wish we were tanning at Monney's Bay with you!!
She is just the cutest! Love the pigtails.
E's hair is so fine that I have to put gel in her hair first before I put the elastics in! We've given up for now because I'm useless in the hair department. Go figure...mum is a hairdresser yet I can't do hair!!!
p.s. I agree not working is FABULOUS!
so precious!!!! I am in love with the pigtails AND the diaper cream story!
fun day!! and the pigtails are so cute!!
I miss living near beaches! And hot weather, I'm so jelous. We're fighting some cool days still waiting for things to heat up. Paige looks adorable with pic tails and her little sun outfit. Hope you are feeling well, are you still enduring the morning sickness?
Post a Comment