No, I'm not off to work but today was the first day of Katie daycare. I've started watching
Dashiell, a little boy two weeks older than Paige for a friend who had to go back to work. Now, having Paige is one thing but I would be lying if I said I was excited about the prospect of watching another child. I babysat as a teenager but more for the money than the love of being around children! I
nannied for a year and loved Thomas but when I first came back to Canada and everyone was offering me child related jobs I said no, I'd tried my foot in those waters and was not going to revisit them until I had my own.
+20.04.09.JPG)
However, saying all that today went remarkably well!!! Paige LOVES having a friend to play with and although we now have to teach her to be gentle as Dashiell does not liked to be bulldozed over or have big crushing hugs, they play very very well together. I was worried about Dash being upset at being left but he was absolutely fine, and napped! Oh joyous naps! Now this is only the first day and granted I felt remarkably good but I wanted to make sure I made a note of it somewhere for when those days come that aren't so great :)

1 comment:
perhaps this will be good practice for when baby number two arrives!
Post a Comment