Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Here we go again

So I do have a very legitimate reason for not having blogged more recently.... I've been sick. Very tired and sick. I do not like the beginning of pregnancy. Once again I am reminded of how lucky I am that Paige is so easy going. She's quite happy to play and explore why I lie on the couch trying to use mind over matter as my stomach churns. I should only have another week and a half of this and then hopefully I can start stage two and feel fine again. November will be an interesting month! Uh oh.... where's the bowl.......

10 comments:

Amy said...

Hooray! It looks like we both have exciting news! Hope you feel better soon!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Um, you're pregnant again? Yehaw!!! How exciting!!!!! Congratulations to both you and Ryan!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!!!!! Wow!!!! I'm speechless and SO happy for you guys! Although I am sorry you feel so sick...hopefully it passes soon :( Looks like ill need to call you soon!

Amelia and Edmund said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia and Edmund said...

Congratulations, Katie!!! I can feel for you. I'm a Master Thrower-Upper. Maybe they'll eventually make it an Olympic sport and we can represent! Yeah!

Jessica said...

That is so exciting! I am sorry you are sick too, I know how you feel. hopefully you are feeling better soon!!

Lindy Kyle said...

Yay, yay, yay! Congrats!!!

Megan said...

I didn't know you were expecting again! how amazing!

KYLE FAMILY said...

WHAT AN EXCITING POST!!!
Oh I feel for you - you'll feel normal again soon!! It's a good thing you kind of forget after every pregnancy just how terrible it can be, otherwise we'd all stop at one! (not that there's anything wrong with just one - could be a pretty nice life!!). I wonder what you'll have this time! so exciting! be ure to post as soon as you know!

Suzanne Lee said...

COngrats to you and your growing family! That's so exciting :) Best wishes, and I hope you don't have morning sickness for very long!