... some mischief is happening! This afternoon I was sitting on the couch and Paige was playing (or so I thought) in her toy corner by the side of the couch. The telephone rings and as I answer it I can see Paige's toy corner and I shout into the telephone, "I'll call you right back!" I run over as Paige is sitting quite contently with her sudocrem (nappy rash cream) smeared all over her legs, all up her arms and her hands covered. I look at her face to tell her how silly she is and it registers that this stuff is also covering her face and her little jaw is making chewing motions.... she's EATING it!!!! The wipes come out to start the clean up as I frantically read the back of the jar to see what it says about ingestion: 'For external us
e only'. Nothing about seeing a doctor or calling poison control if swallowed, I guess that's a good sign?! Well she's no worse for wear other than the fact that she's extremely cross with me for taking the sudocrem away, it must have tasted pretty good! Ryan's reaction when I told him... "I'm not surprised that stuff smells like cinnamon", not the reaction I was expecting but I'll take it! Not twenty minutes later this is where I find the little monkey...
3 comments:
where's the picture???????????? The saying "what goes around comes around " comes to mind. Ask me about the time when.............!
Love Mumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CINNAMON???? I do NOT agree with Ryan! It smells like "rubage"! hahahaha. Too funny though. Elizabeth has pulled this stunt before, don't you just love the trail of white goo it leaves all over your house? I kept finding white fingerprints on everything for days.
paige is getting so grown up she is a little girl now!!!
hahaha, funny Paige. Ya, the girl i look after ate her bum cream once. Good times.
Post a Comment