Friday, 12 June 2009

If I wasn't sure before....

If I wasn't sure before I definately know for sure now. I'm not cut out for childcare. Watching your own kids is so completely different (sounds like all these cliches we've been hearing since we were kids are true) from watching someone elses. I now know 100% that I'm not one of these women who enjoy watching other peoples children. Nothing against their kids, they're probably all wonderful it's just I am not that wonderful and don't want to do it. There I said it and admitted it, it may be selfish but I don't want to spend all my time watching someone elses kids. I take being poor and enjoying the time with my own babies, that's what I want.

Kinda funny to think about it but I think having a baby has made me lazy in many ways! I really should figure out a way to be more productive!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hear you on that one I love my kids but taking on another is just hard. I think before you have your own its ok watching other peoples kids because you get to go home to peace and quiet, and that pretty much never happenes when you have your own.