
Today my little baby reached her first number... she is now one year old! WOW. Time has
whizzed by. It feels like it was only yesterday that she was immobile and all she did was sleep and eat. Now, we sleep through the night, she will not stay still for anything (and I mean anything), she loves to be naked, she loves music, she eats everything (even if it's not food e.g. books, lotion, dirt), she babbles away and she wants to be part of everything. She's an absolute angel who I love having around. She's easy going and happy, what more could you ask for?!


We had her birthday party yesterday as today Ryan had his teams first official soccer game of the season (he's coaching 9 year old boys) and we were going to be
whizzing around back and forth. Ryan made a wonderful dinner of southwestern enchiladas and I made a birthday cake. My sister Hayley flew in from England the day before to come spend a week with us, she wanted to be here for Paige's birthday :) Ryan's parents came and Paige's great-
Opa came too, it was a really lovely evening! Paige got enough clothes for the next year, jewellery and toys. It was a very productive birthday! I love her so much! Happy Birthday Munch!

5 comments:
Katie im impressed with the cake skills!!! I cant believe she is already 1, she is growing up beautifully, love the updates!!
I agree the cake looks great! I always try but the never end up looking that great?
Okay, too many typos when I tried to comment the last time.
Again I say you and Ryan make cute babies!! I can't wait to 'meet' the next one.
Looks like you had a lovely party. Wonderful job on the cake!!
awesome cake, katie!
Post a Comment