Thursday, 11 June 2009
Woohoo!
So I had my ultrasound today... I finally know how far along I am (18 1/2 weeks) which makes my estimated due date of November 9th bang on. I had my ultrasound at the hospital rather than a private clinic this time around and I have to say it was a fabulous experience! I don't remember the picture being so clear last time, we saw so much! The baby was very co-operative - lets hope this carry's on through to the out of womb experience - and was moving around and showing off. Another little groover, it was so much fun! We didn't get any pictures, this being the downside to a hospital ultrasound clinic. They were charging $3 per picture which isn't a whole lot but we got pictures for free with Paige. We made the decision not to buy though as I managed to loose Paige's pictures anyway! So the verdict was clearly we're having another girl! We're really excited! Here's to hoping that because they'll be so close in age that they'll grow up being friends :) I made the joke to Ryan that he's going to be cursed with a house full of the female variety to which he replied, "oh, I don't mind!" He's definitely changed his tune since having Paige! hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! Another girl, well maybe you'll have all girls and ill have all boys. You are due exactly around when my sister in law is! I hope you've been feeling good, miss ya!
Yeah!!!! Ultrasounds always made me a bit nervous but in the end, I LOVED seeing my babies. This recent 4-D experience was freaky - I can tell this new baby looks like my first one already!
Another girl - very exciting. My boys are 23 months apart and they don't know life without each other. Those first years were CRAZY but I wouldn't have it any other way.
that is so great! your 2 girls will be good friends it will be nice that you can use your baby clothes again too!
Another girl!! Yay! Congratulations! That will be so fun! I hope you are feeling well!
I am 20 weeks along and still don't know the gender of my child. Hopefully my baby will be as cooperative as yours and let us know soon! =)
Post a Comment