Ryan called from work the other day for a little middle of the day check in. Paige loves the telephone and loves her daddy and so obviously she wanted the phone. This is what happened....
Katie: Paige, daddy's on the phone come talk to him.
Paige: (talking into the telephone does her little babble) ba ma ma ba da da ha
Katie: (takes the phone back and finishes her conversation while Paige continues to reach for the phone) Paige say goodbye to daddy.
Paige: (while mummy holds the phone to her ear she starts waving!)
It was seriously the funniest cutest thing I've ever seen! We had a good chuckle over it :) This week Paige has also learned how to blow kisses... I love her so much! She is so affectionate and just cute sometimes I really have to restrain myself because I just want to eat her she's so delicious!
2 comments:
How adorable!! I agree with you, that was definitely worth jotting down!
Katie,
I love youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Mum
Post a Comment