Paige has no idea what she's getting herself into... I'm seriously thinking of giving my 16month old chores! hehe. Tonight was the cutest thing, I was making an apple pie and next thing I know Paige has gotten the broom and is sweeping the kitchen floor, not just one part but she worked her way round and then she went and got the dustpan! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! If I'm hoovering she wants to help. The other day she was eating a juicy apple and dribbled on the floor, next thing I know she's pointing at the box of tissues on the bookshelf. I give her one and she goes over and starts wiping the tiny wet spot. She puts rubbish in the bin and knows to recycle paper and cardboard... this isn't always the most helpful because we often find things that we would really like to keep in there too but as long as we check we're ok! She knows to pick up her toys and where everything goes and it's just magical to see. I guess we should get her doing chores now before she gets old enough to realize that other kids get paid to do the same thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment