Friday, 15 October 2010

This Morning

Sloan has gone down for a nap and to keep the noise down Paige and I go downstairs to watch a bit of a movie. Paige went up to Sloan's door and before I could panic and pull her away in fear she would wake her up she kissed the door and whispered 'bye Sloan'. Yes, my heart melted.

On an unrelated note - hearing Paige sing along to Josh Groban warms my heart, Katy Perry... not so much. The radio is now on limited access until I can find some music with a little less sleeze.

2 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

It's crazy what I hear my kids singing!! We listen to the radio all the time and I think I need to do more censoring! Not a big fan of Katy Perry or Lady Gaga.....

SAH in Suburbia said...

p.s. It'll be wonderful to watch your girls grow up together. Max and Sam were so tight it was hard for Ella to break into their little circle. She managed and holds her own but it's great to see the kids lovin' on each other.