Today I am definitely the foolish one. I was so excited, I had planned on driving to the Temple today and I had my good friend Lindsey coming with me and my wonderful mother-in-law watching the girls. I haven't been in over a year with having had a baby and breastfeeding and all those wonderful mother things but now I was excited that I could go again. (Just for the record there is no sarcasm there). I was lying in bed last night and suddenly was doing the math for when I needed to get a new recommend (a recommend is required to enter the Temple as it shows that you are worthy to be in the House of the Lord) and my heart sank. I jumped out of bed and realized my recommend ran out 2 WEEKS AGO! I had to cancel my trip. I was SO excited and now I'm just really deeply disappointed.
1 comment:
Oh dear. That has happened to all of us at one point in time. Greg and I got on the same schedule hoping that at least one of us would remember when it was renewal time. Sorry your day was throw off....hopefully another opportunity will present itself soon.
Post a Comment