Sunday, 8 July 2012

Bridal Shower gift

This weekend I went to Ryan's cousins bridal shower.  I wanted to give a gift that would be fun, original and useful.  This is what I came up with....

A dishwashers basket!  I was so proud of myself, here is what my "giftbasket" contained:
A drying rack (doubled as the gift basket!)
Dish soap
Hand soap
Dish sponges
Metal scourers
Counter cloths
Tea towels
Oven mit
Pot Holder
Air freshener
Bamboo cutting board
Sponge holder
Sink mat
Magnet note pad
Counter cleaner
Air freshener

I kinda got a little excited and kept seeing stuff to add but I left it at this as it kept with my theme pretty well!  Just a note too, if recreating this you could take some stuff out to make the initial cost less or add more if you have money to spend!  However, I felt that this was all stuff you may not think you'd need until you were moved in somewhere which hopefully means we've saved the couple to be some cash that they can use towards something else.

Anyway, I pretty much loved my idea and loved how it turned out.  I will definitely do this one again!


No comments: