Friday, 6 July 2012

Girls Bedroom


The girls started sharing a room about a year and a half ago.  When we got back from England in March we knew it was time for Sloan to move out of her crib (that was falling apart) and into a big girls bed.  That happened in April/May.  When we were visiting my parents my mum had bought Paige her very own bedding for at nana's house and at the end of the visit it was hers to take home.  I thought it was so cute I knew Sloan just had to match and when I found out there were curtains (blackout ones no less!) to match too I was in heaven!
However, I only just bought the curtain rod yesterday but once I had it I got right on the job and I spent this morning re-organizing/tidying/putting together the girls bedroom.  I had them shut their eyes before they came in to see the finished project and got "wow! I love it" as the reaction.  I think we scored!

The pictures above their beds are their 4 generation photos with my family
Sloan's bed
Paige's bed

 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that last photo, they are so beautiful!!

Amy said...

What a cute room! And even cuter girls! Seriously. You are one lucky momma!