Tonight our beloved Ottawa Senators are back in New Jersey against the Devils for game 5 in series 2. The Sens are leading the series 3-1. If we win tonight we get through to series 3 the Eastern Conference Finals where we will play either Buffalo or New York (probably Buffalo but we hope New York!). Shout outs go to our goalie Ray Emery who is doing a superb job and the team Captain Alfredsson who is doing a great job leading the team and scoring some terrific goals. Actually, we should mention Anton Volchenkov too..... our defenceman is a machine! So here are some pictures from the game we were watching the other night.......
Actually to start the pictures off I'm adding one that is very suitable from when we went to see a game earlier this year. I think the picture speaks for itself.

So back to the game the other night.....


1 comment:
I've never been much of a hockey fan, but I am now rooting for the Sens too. I know the passion that goes into sports, Jeff is a rabid...oops, I meant to say avid...;) fan of the Seattle Seahawks football team.
Post a Comment