Happy Canadian Mothers Day Happy Mother's Day to my fantastic mother... Lynn (mum sorry for forgetting English mother's day back in March) and for my mother-in-law who has accepted me into her family Helen.
So here's a picture of a blanket that I started when I was 17 for a Young Women's Personal Progress project and finally was finished a couple of weeks ago with some help from Barb Booth (I am eternally grateful). This part of my blog as my mum helped me out with it when I begun (crocheting my squares together) my project so it would be finished before I turned 18, my mother in law helped me pin it all together (the blanket had to be pinned to the lace and the backing) in preparation to be sewn and because I am so eternally grateful to Barb for sewing it (the blanket had to be sewn to the lace and the backing) for me because I HATE sewing and after six years it is finally complete. I know this will make my mum very happy and she would be proud it's finished so..... Happy Canadian Mother's Day mum!

1 comment:
Very nice blanket! Congrats on finishing it.
Post a Comment