Sunday, 6 May 2007

Wonderful Sunday

So today was a gorgeous day. Firstly the Sens did win last night, beating the New Jersey Devils 3-2 in a spectacular game! We now move on to the last round before the finals and we're playing the Buffalo Sabres. I'll let you know when we do, the date for the first game (later this week).
So the weather today was absolutely beautiful! Ryan and I took the dog for a walk to Mer Bleu Park here in Ottawa. I'm telling you this is why I love Ottawa. It's a beautiful city with a great downtown but there are parks, rivers, canals, trails everywhere! It was a sort of trip down memory lane for Ryan as he used to go to this trail all the time as a child with his family. I have pictures for you of our wonderful Sunday afternoon.
This walk gave Ryan a great time to spend time together and relax. To make this Sunday the most wondefulest though Ryan gave me a foot massage in exchange for a back massage (I got him this really cool back massager for Christmas) and then he told me that we're going grocery shopping tomorrow night. Ok, nothing special about that I hear you say but it gets better. He has to approve everything that goes in the trolley because he's going to be making dinner every night this week! I'm telling you all I married the best guy in the WORLD. Yes I know all you married people are saying the same thing, I can accept that but I don't have to believe it ;) SO this is a shout out for Ryan.... I love you and you can make dinner anytime you want!
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the fuzziness? I have no idea why it did that!

What a weird bug!

Me and the dog.


Ryan the Jedi.


A chipmunk! We also saw a fox but we were in the car so didn't get a picture.

Corbit, King of the woodland folk.


Isn't it beautiful?!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Wow it is so pretty there! And Corbit truly does look like the king of the woodland folk. To answer your post on my blog, yes it seems like everyone here is having babies! Funny enough, I came to work today and had an email saying my old co-worker just had a baby. Someday we'll have kids, just not any day soon ;). So what are you guys doing right now, school, work, both?