So they've still not blocked my blog at work.... thank goodness! It's been a very quiet last few days. Decided I was tired of the dark colours of my blog and wanted to expand my horizons... starting by picking a layout that would bring a more light airy feel to the whole affair. I have also been inspired by friends blogs and by their friends blogs. I didn't check with Ryan before I did it but as seen as he has yet to write an entry he has lost any say in what happens with the blog. Time for the experiments to begin!
So a friend at work who know's I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS or Mormon) often has little chats with me about various things and one thing that came up this week was how many 'Mormons' there were in England. Thanks to the world wide web and the website http://www.lds.org/ I found the coolest information... church statistics! So world wide there are 12,868,606 members. In the UK there are 180,078. In Ontario there are 45,226. In Romania there are 2,623. In Mississippi there are 19,978. In the Netherlands there are 8,428. This will mean nothing to most people but to me, I think this is cool stuff.
2 comments:
Wow. Those stats are fantastic! You might be interested in the following:
Alberta- 0.021% lds - or 1 lds / 250 square KM.
Ontario- -.0035% lds - or 1 lds / 3939 square km
Quebec- o.oo13% lds - or 1 lds / 4327 square km.
P.E.I.- 0.0027% lds - or 1 lds / 8859 sq. km
I have to double check these numbers. Jenn really needs me to go.
England -
Hey there! Hope you're feeling more settled in your new place. On your 'links to your buddies' can you change ours to H family?
Thanks a bunch!!
Post a Comment